FORMULA DAY CAMP / 1.07.18 – 6.07.18 / BOOK NOW
Date 1.07.2018 – 6.07.2018
- Duration of the Camp: from Sunday to Friday
- Age of participants: aged 6 to 16 (years of birth 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Participants: boys and girls
- CAMP presentation and KIT delivery: Sunday 1.07.2018 at 14.00 pm at Centre Sportif FC Vernier.
- Hours of training: everyday (from Monday to Friday) 9.00am-12.00am and 3.00pm-5.00 pm
- Lunch: 12.45am
- Recreational activities: after lunch thematic studies on food and wellness
- Training groups: players will be divided into homogeneous training groups based on age and technical level
- Goalkeeper training: goalies will have their own specific training
- For further information please check our FAQs
REGISTRATION FEE 695 CHF BOOK NOW
FORMULA DAY CAMP: 695 CHF/ 60 CHF OFF FOR THE 2nd SON
What’s included – The fee of the FCB Escola Camp Vernier-Genève includes:
- Daily lunch
- Evaluation on technical and motorial level
- 3 daily training sessions directed by the coaches of the FCB Escola
- 15 weekly training sessions directed by the coaches of the FCB Escola
- physiotherapist available
- NIKE FCBESCOLA KIT: 2 jersey, 1 shorts, 2 pairs of NIKE socks, 1 Nike Bag
- Thematic studies on food and wellness
- Water always available
- The opportunity of being selected for the Team Swiss
- The opportunity of being invited in Barcelona to participate in the training of the Barcelona FCB Escola and the Masia FC Barcelona
- Certificate of participation issued by the FCB Escola
STADIUM: Centre Sportif FC Vernier
avenue Louis-Pictet 17 – 1214 Vernier, Switzerland
The prestige of the Camp has allowed us to offer participants great discounted prices in some accommodation facilities close to the Camp location. We favored those facilities compliant with the standards required by FCB Escola, with particular attention to participants’ safety and aggregation, as well as comfort and convenience.
If you wish to book your stay at the agreed facility, please consult the following information.
All staff (Coaches and organization) will also be accommodated in the same structure.
The accomodation will soon be announced
Tourist information about the territory
Bienvenue à Genève! Welcome to Geneva! Situated along the banks of Lake Geneva at the foot of the Alps, Geneva sparkles as one of Europe’s most beautiful cities. Home to the European headquarters of the United Nations, Geneva has a long history of diversity and tolerance dating back to the Protestant Reformation. Today, the city of Geneva is a cultural center second to none featuring world class entertainment, top rated restaurants and unlimited opportunities for recreation. Geneva is the perfect home base for exploring the surrounding countryside. Whether you enjoy boating, hiking, biking, wine tasting or are looking for the ultimate Switzerland ski vacation, Geneva offers easy access to paradise as well as numerous organized tours. Day trips to the nearby towns of Montreux, Chamonix and Lausanne are also popular.